AVISO A NAVEGANTES http://directorioplus.com/

Me reservo el derecho de publicar noticias ficticias -debidamente señaladas NF- cuando la realidad me aburra, alternando con mis entradas de opinión.

martes, 1 de junio de 2010

I' ve had a nightmare.

Can't remember exactly what was going on . Just flashes of stressing feelings. There was a black oily ocean and a roar of a battle like a soundtrack in off. I could identify the Gulf of Mexico because of the dead sealife  floating. Not a plane crossed the smelly air and I knew tourist were not coming anymore. So I knew I was witnessing the worst news for Mankind because two more volcanes poisoned the air and the clamour of war was the destruction of Jerusalem. Tens of millions of muslims knife in teeth invaded and celebrated the blood bath.
They invaded everywhere, the places had no name, no identifying signs, just the same as the people, they have undergone a metamorphosis, yesterday they were a teacher or an automobile worker, now they had heard the call of the Wild.
And then I wake up, I turn the radio on- something I never ever do in the morning-, guess I wanted to unconfirm the nightmare. And I hear a spanish radio talker's easy mumbling tongue in cheek about how Obama resembles our president ZP, both being good at doing nothing but Obama excelling in soothing the audiences while ZP is abosutely
unbrilliant. He referred to BP having financed Obama's campaing and his repaying in non-condenatory recriminations. He mentioned a pretty clips of news in which Obama-the-empty-promiser stares at the ocean of the Gulf af it had insulted him personally- him and not the victims of the 7 US states affected, and wow, that is good for nothing but beautiful yet something ZP would not and even could not do if he wanted.
At the end the radio host mentions a detail to which agree in full: much of what happens is Chavez' fault. Always hinting at cutting out the oil supply and then having the empire at his feet.
Many Americans ignore or have forgotten that him and Castro and the Big Headed Dwarf in charge of Iran said in 2006 they would bring America to her knees. So we had no need that the fucking Sionists wind them up by asaulting humanitarian vessels in international waters.
Chavez has been too silent or I would have heard something on the news. I am sure he is trying to get North Korea involved in a joined attack to Israel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario